2019-02-27 — Due to it, once again, being Wednesday, weather systems have, again, prompted us to cancel Prayer Meeting and AWANA tonight. Please stay safe everyone!
2019-02-24 — Due to potentially dangerous travel conditions and repeated power interruptions, tonights Talent night is cancelled.
2019-02-20 — Due once again to impending ice-rain, AWANA and Prayer Meeting are cancelled tonight.
2019-02-03 — Due to the day-long forecast of continued ice rain, and the fact that the whole region is apparently shut down, both AWANA and Prayer Meeting are cancelled tonight. See you next week, everybody!
2019-01-30 — Due to the extreme cold, AWANA and Prayer meeting are cancelled tonight. Stay warm and safe everyone!
2019-01-20 — DUE TO BAD WEATHER FORCING US TO CANCEL OUR MORNING SERVICE ON JANUARY 20TH, OUR CONGREGATIONAL INFORMATIONAL TOWN-HALL MEETING RE: BY-LAW REVISIONS IS POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2019 AT 7:00PM SO THAT MEMBERS HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A COPY OF THE BY-LAWS PRIOR TO THE MEETING.