Henley. What Ministry Sounds Like.
The Henley team is pleased and excited to announce we will be hosting a Henley Sunday Evening Christmas Worship Service on Sunday, August 29, 2021, featuring The Watchmen Quartet.
The service will abide by all applicable legislation related to religious services, rites and ceremonies. This service will adhere to the appropriate emergency orders under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, particularly Stage 3: O. Reg 364/20.
In order to maintain adequate social distancing, this service will be limited to 280 attendees. Pre-registration is required to attend this service.
To register to attend this service, please contact the church office at 905-937-1326. Visitors attempting to enter the service without registering for the event will be denied access to the facility. When calling to register, please be prepared to provide the total number of seats you are requesting, and the names and contact information for each person. The final date to register is Friday, August 27, 2020 at 3:00pm, however, registration will be on a first-called-first-reserved basis.
The following measures will be instituted to ensure a safe and enjoyable evening for all our guests:
- The seating has been arranged throughout the sanctuary to comply with two (2) metres physical distancing requirements
- Greeters/screeners will be at the entrance of the sanctuary for the purpose of recording attendees’ names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Each attendee will be screened when entering the facility the evening of the service for the purposes of pre-screening. This information will be documented and filed with the church
- Attendees will be required to wear a personal mask or face covering as per Niagara Region’s face covering by-law (By-law 2020-46) when not seated in the Sanctuary. Disposable masks will be made available at the entrance for attendees
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at the church entrance
- Two (2) restroom facilities will be available for attendees to use
- At the end of the service we would ask you to remain seated, and ushers will direct you to the exit doors
- Attendees will be asked to maintain two metres physical distancing while exiting and refrain from socially gathering until they have exited the facility
- Attendees are not permitted to sing while in the facility
- The Crutchfield Family merchandise will be made available for purchase at the conclusion of the service. Attendees must adhere to physical distancing guidelines while waiting to purchase merchandise. The Crutchfield Family will have adequate physical distancing, germ barrier and monetary transactional protection measures in place at their merchandise table
The service will begin at 6:30pm and conclude at 7:30pm. There will not be an intermission during the service and a retiral offering will be taken at the conclusion of the service in support of the Henley Christian Music Festival.
We are looking forward to gathering together again, and it is our intention to provide each attendee a safe and enjoyable experience on Sunday, August 29, 2021. We would ask that you partner with us in prayer as we anticipate an evening of celebration of the good news of Jesus Christ in fellowship and song.
If you have any questions related to this service, please contact the church office at 905-937-1326.